Buying new equipment can be fun...except when it costs you an arm and a leg. We have an entire portion of our business devoted to your unique needs when it comes to fixing an existing item or doing an add on. Give us a call to discuss the scope of your needs. Trust us. We have helped with all kinds of requests.
It is crucial when doing any weld repair that components are replaced with a material that is equal to or stronger than the original metal. For certain welding types, paint, rust and any original finishes must first be removed so the welding joint is clean. If this doesn't happen, the weld can be weakened or even fail. Certain materials may require heating before they can be properly welded. All of these factors come into play which is why you want to rely on a professional welder to make sure that your repairs get fixed right the first time. Nobody should have to pay for the same repair twice.
• To you, a dumpster may be nothing more than a massive trash can but if your customers are complaining how it makes their property look, or it's leaking liquids as it's towed away, it's time for a tune up. Save the cost of buying a new unit and extend the life of your current one by calling us for the rehab.
Vehicle Rust Repair or Body Fixes
• Have a vehicle that is suffering from rust on the body? One solution we can help with is rust hole repair or a sheet metal patch which involves cutting out the panel and replacing it with good metal. This is a task for an experienced welder because you need the new panel to be perfectly aligned or you could end up removing too much of the metal when it comes to sanding down the weld. These projects also require a great deal of patience so too much heat doesn't warp the metal. On these types of jobs, our workers will be focused on completing the them correctly as opposed to quickly. You'll benefit from the patch being a more cost effective option than replacing the whole body.
• Don't let your HVAC suffer a costly accident or even worse, get stolen. We can build A/C guards to protect your investment and keep thieves moving on to the next, easier target.
• If your mailbox is broken, we can reattach the box or repair the metal frame without you having to dig, pour concrete in the hole or buy a new mailbox. Leave it to our certified welders to save you time, money and energy.
Outdoor Electrical Enclosures
• We can also fabricate outdoor electrical enclosures or fix beat up junction boxes. If you're a property manager or land lord, you may want to safeguard your equipment from outdoor enemies like sun or ice. Nashville Welding can do that!
Give us a call now at 615-488-7600.